Fraser Island: Permits

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Queensland and other Australian topics.

Where is Fraser Island?

Fraser Island: Permits

Permits: You'll need a permit to take a motor vehicle into Fraser Island. Get one at any Queensland National Parks and Wildlife Service office, at Hervey Bay City Council, or at the River Heads general store.



Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Australian Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
George Sayour