Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Travel and other Australian topics.

Where do I study in


Australian universities have a wide range of credit-earning courses available to students for a summer, semester or longer.
English Australia represents the ELICOS (English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students) Association, which is the professional association of centres teaching English language courses to overseas students in Australia. There are more than 100 accredited and registered ELICOS centres in Australia offering a wide diversity of courses and study tour programs. Courses are taught at all levels of proficiency.
To obtain more information, contact the nearest Australian consulate



Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Australian Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Sheri Ann Richerson